Tuesday, 4 March 2008

My experiences with God

As a young man growing up, I had a lot of dreams, hopes, expectations and beliefs that the future would be the brightest and on the pedestal of smooth sail. I tried all my possible best to ensure that I do everything possible to realise my set agendas that i believe that I've come to this world to fulfill. However, I came to realize that there are more to life than doing your own parts

The system, especially the Nigerian situation goes a long way in directing and influencing what and when one becomes what he or she wishes to become. For instance, I started my BMLS degree in 2002 to graduate in 2007. I did my part by reading and ensuring that I am out in good time but the transfer saga ginstituted by the NUC failed that.

This as however, taught me a great lesson about life- it is not only about you. Hence I have put the rest of the journey of my life in the hands of God who understand every situation than any individual. He as simplified my understanding about life- taking it one day at a time and when there is life, there is hope!

1 comment:

Steve Smith said...

If you're finding statistical analysis and data interpretation challenging, stata assignment help can make the learning process much easier. Expert guidance helps students understand STATA functions, data management, regression analysis, and report preparation while improving overall academic performance. Professional support not only helps meet deadlines but also strengthens analytical skills for future coursework. It's a valuable resource for students aiming to submit accurate, high-quality assignments with greater confidence.