Friday, 21 March 2008

En route ISCOMS 2008

I don't know how to describe my present state of heart. I am very happy to inform all and sundry that my abstract has been accepted for presentation at the world's largest event/ gathering of medical students which is the International Student Congress of Medical Science holding this year in Netherlands.

I wrote the abstract in a hurry but I thank God that I did it that way because it is in his divine orchestration that I will step out of the shores of Nigeria this year.

I will be giving more gist and links as the event unfold

1 comment:

kayle james said...

I found this post quite interesting and informative. It explains important aspects of management studies while providing useful information that students can apply to their academic learning. Management assignments often require students to conduct research, analyse business situations, and present well-structured arguments. These tasks can become difficult when students have limited time or are unfamiliar with specific topics. While exploring academic support resources, I discovered management assignment helper, which may be helpful for students who need guidance with their coursework. Thank you for sharing such useful content with readers interested in management education.